Comec TD/1200 Automatic Twin Blade
Angle Cut Off Saw For Stair Spindles
A heavy duty precision twin cut off saw for high production of angle or straight cut staircase spindles. With automatic hopper feed for production output of over 700 spindles per hour.
- Easy hopper setting with reference to beginning of turned section
- Easy angle setting up from 0 to 45 degrees for both heads
- Pre set angle positions with locating pin 39.5 40,40.5,41,41.5,42,42.5,43 and 44 degrees.
- High production speed 700 + spindles per hour
- Precision cutting with hydrocheck final approach to pneumatic down stroke
- Special removeable collection box for offcut material
- Automatic hopper feed and ejection or easy conversion to manual feed
- PLC control to machine sequences allowing single head operation if required
- LED readout for width display with pneumatic locking.
- Compact design with small factory space requirement
- Pre -set angle positions for quick angle setting.
- Additional safety protections with interlocked access doors to rear, with front, side mesh guarding.
2 x Saw Units 2.5 HP
Swiveling facility +/-45 degrees
Tilting facility +/-35 degrees
Saw blades 350mm dia. with 30mm bore
Max. timber section 80 x 100mm
Max. timber length 1200mm
Min. timber length 220mm